Wednesday, January 26, 2005

my first post

BLOG. I don't know anything about blogs. I once heard that a blog is like a daily diary posted on the internet. But it can be read by other people so there goes secrecy of the diary. They also say that it is a good way to keep in touch with your friends... that those friends network thingie is out and blogging is in.

I once thought that blogging is not for me... noting that my english is deteriorating for staying here in Japan for some time. Except for my very close friends, my life is a mystery...even for me. I told myself that there is no way I'm gonna open up to the people around me, especially here in the intenet. But everyone does it... and they seem to enjoy and be contented in it. I told myself, why not give it a shot? Why not try to open up, maybe bit by bit, of myself to people around me. It is hard to share yourself to others if you, yourself doesn't know yourself. Maybe by opening up to others will show the way to discovery of one's self.... hmmmn....

So here am I... stepping into a path unknown to me... to a path I once told myself not to take. What to write, what to write, I do not know.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Ron said...

Dude,

You can consider this as an online "goto session" you can disclose or share as much as what is comfortable for you. One more thing, consider this as a way to polish your english, which is obviously deteriorating...

Hehehe

Ron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home