Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Good, Old Angelicum Days


Hosted by Photobucket.com

"Angelicum, Angelicum, Immortal Name Resounding, Proclaim We Now With Mingled Awe......" the song goes on. To us graduates (some didn't), this song we will not forget. Angelicum... a lot of memories.

I remember having "convicted" as one of the boys who made the "bottled smokey mountain" inside the cabinet at the back of the class room (done this with Rene Boy...), strumming some guitar during recess and lunch, and losing a LOT of lunch boxes. I remember also cutting some classes when I don't feel like attending class, coming late for the moderatorship time even though my house is only about 15 minutes away, and lending and borrowing some notes (or test papers..eheheh). I remember playing Cops-n-Robbers and "tatsing bol" (a game similar to dodge ball) with a knotted handkerchief as a ball, and while doing that, tearing my school pants wide open in between. I also experienced shitting in my pants (that's why they called me "Salbaho"). I remember always aiming for the "second-trip" of the school bus just to hang out with my friends, but always fail. A lot of memories.

I had lots of firsts during those days. My first love and heartbreak, my first achievement and failure, and a whole lot more. It makes me want to go back in time just trying to remember those.

Haay... naku.

"...Glorious Name Forever."

some pics here


3 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Maya said...

heheheh yeah... those were the days... reminiscing mode, eh?

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I don't know who you are. I accidentally stumbled on this blog. Can you by chance inform, where I can find the list of 2005 Licence in Theology graduates from the Angelicum? Cheers. BJS

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can send the requested information at bohdansz@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home