Monday, April 18, 2005

boring life

Kanina, habang nakatunganga ako during class, naisip ko how boring my life is right now as compared to my past life (which was... before I entered the Academy). I went to classes in shorts, tshirt and slippers (hindi ako papapasukin nito sa $#&'"%&), didn't cut my hair until it became long, err...big, and I didn't care what others would say or think about me. Been drunk going to class, seen strange, naked guys running around the campus, and held in my hands a lot of blood (not what you're thinking..."blood letting"). Been in the mountains and been at sea. Ngayon, my day starts and ends with a bugle, wear same clothing all year round, and should stay inside campus all week days. Buti pa ang preso, nabibisita.

**************

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sana marunong akong magdrawing.

**************

When I went to the doctor last month to have my lower back checked, it turned out that it was okay but when the doctor saw my medical history records, he was surprised on how many times my right shoulder was dislocated. To cut the story short, he suggested that I should be operated as soon as possibe and it will probably be this May. Hope it heals in time for our training season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home