Thursday, February 24, 2005

Hell Week

Exams week here at the Academy. I have lots of exams, and no time to study. There's this subject about Japan Constitution and the professor is very famous for being "happy" of his image as a "terror" teacher who laughs when he sees failing marks. Hell, I don't even know a thing about the Philippine Constitution and they are asking me to know all those things!?! Well, as I always say... "Life Sucks."

************

I have a new harmonica!!! It was given to my by three of my underclassmen as a gift for "teaching them" things when they were still first years. I'm so touched.... they asked me some time ago kung anong current interest ko. Eh, I was holding a small harmonica at that time. They gave me a veery big one! Super cool!

*************

In a month, I will be a fourth year cadet... which means I'll become a God here (ehehehe). My underclassmen will do favors for me and stuff "Gods" enjoy. But take note, it also comes with a very heavy load... Responsibility.


*************

I want to sleep. I want to rest. I want to climb. I want to dive. I want to love. I can't.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Cristina G. said...

think of delayed gratification..Ü good things come to those who wait.
pag tapos mo jan, mami-miss mo rin buhay mo dyan, fond memories, pag andito ka na sa pinas kung saan ang realidad ay may halong masalimuot ng pulitika at showbiz...dito ka mate-testing. Ü sabi nga nila, wherever you are, there you are. so make the most of the life you have out there. bilib nga ako sa yo eh. (",)Ü

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger alvic said...

thanks po :) sa bagay, enjoy rin naman dito eh. pipigain ko ng husto itong Japan!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home