Saturday, April 02, 2005

hmmnn....

What to write... what to write...
I'm starting to run out of things to write. I'm not one of the creative one's that can express thier thoughts and feelings in words, nor am I not one of those who express their thoughts readily.
What to write... what to write...
I envy those others who have the gift of pen.

******************

Recently, I became a fourth year (a first-class cadet) here in the Academy. We are the so-called "gods" and we rule the corps of cadets. I thought it was heaven, but it's not. Lot's of things to do, aside from lots of things to think about. But I'm getting the hang of it... being a "god" isn't that bad ;)

*******************

This years blooming of the Cherry Blossom is late. Usually, it blooms in the first week of April but it doesn't. Winter also was delayed and ended late. Maybe this is an effect of the much feared Global Warming. Thanks to technology.

*******************

One year to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home