Thursday, February 17, 2005

I want to go home

Hearing the news last Valentines Day really made me want to go home... and do my job. I don't know how, and I don't know when. But one day, I'm gonna put an end to all of these "stuff". Just give me a good opening...and I'll shoot.

****************

A friend of mine from the Red Cross told me that she was about 5 meters away from the explosion site. All the people were running after the explosion and she also found herself running with them.

I imagine myself on that situation. As a person having some training in first aid, would I try to help out, or as the others did, run? I wouldn't know.

*****************

People have been asking me, "Is your family okay after the explosions?". These Japanese watched about it in the news, and read about it in the dailies. This made me think.... are they "really" okay there? As I have been always telling these Japs, the Philippines is a safe place and the "resistance" you've been hearing is an isolated case. Convincing them to go travel with me to the Philippines will not be that easy after this. Oh well...

******************

Is everyone okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home