Thursday, September 01, 2005

My English Suck!

Aaarrgghh!!! Hindi na ako marunong magEnglish! I had this realization just before I wrote this blog entry. I was intending to post about my long absence here and my short stay in the Philippines but I was at a loss for words. I didn't know how to start or what to write. I had to look for some ideas from other blogs out there, pero reading them makes me more... makes me more... aarrghh!!!.. I don't even know the word for it! Would someone teach me English again, please.

********************

Well, we had our summer break... and this year's summer break was, so far, the longest break I ever had in the Academy. I was in the Philippines from 01 August until the 26th. But here's the catch... two weeks of that were spent entertaining my Japanese classmates and my foster parents in Japan. which leaves me only a little more than a week to do my own business like giving courtesy calls to people who have short hair and have stars or suns on their shoulders, or just hang out with friends.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



We (with the Japanese) scuba dived in Batangas, did a little firing in Baguio, toured historical sites in Manila and Baguio (of course, PMA) and had a picnic in Tagaytay overlooking Taal Volcano. And before they went back to Japan, guess what, I made them eat... Balot & Durian!!! And to my surprise, most of them liked it! (except maybe for the smell of the durian and the stare of that poor little duck...iieeww) Mama loved the way those Japanese reacted when they saw the Balot.

I had a lot of fun naman eh. Siguro, it's one of my excuses para lang makagimik. I just wish I had more time...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home