Tuesday, September 20, 2005

bunny


bunny
Originally uploaded by kadete.
There are times when you wanted to hold on to something but you also feel the need to let go. Life is full of choices like this. Take for example a stuffed toy you used to keep. You just like to hold it close to you all the time, but in maturity we have to give way to other things that really matter to you, or things that you really need.

I've held this bunny for a long time (well, actually, it's a teddy bear... i just want to call it bunny). And now, I've learned to let go. I just hope that I made the right decision.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Alvic. I think Bunny was on way to go somewhere. I believe Bunny left unforgetable memories. I hope they make you smile and happy still now. Making a decision was tough for you, but as the time goes by they will be a part of soul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home