Saturday, October 13, 2007

My First Flight

Who would think that a once happy-go-lucky guy like me can be here right now, learning how to fly planes? I wouldn't think of myself as like that neither. But here I am, wearing a white undershirt soaked in my own perspiration, under a blue flying suit still without patches (patches of the flying unit are placed after you have had your first solo flight), still feeling shocked about the fact that my flight didn't turned out the way I had expected it, but also feeling excited about what's in store for me as a pilot.

I am a mountaineer, also a scuba diver. By that, I can say to myself that I've already conquered land and sea... and I'm on my first steps in conquering the skies! It feels good to be up there, like experiencing the freedom of the birds. And I think everyone deserves a taste of the air up there.

*My first flight is for my polar bear :)

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there. Your posts remind me of Richard Bach's novels. :) Particularly, Illusions, A Gift of Wings, and Jonathan Livingston Seagull.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home